Specialty Camps Added to the Camp Cucamonga Lineup
New Camp Offerings Encourage Growth and Social Awareness
The City of Rancho Cucamonga is excited to introduce our campers to new and fun experiences this year. We have something for every camper. From art classes to camping skills, we make sure your campers have a great time. The new specialty camps will run the week of May 30th through the week of July 17th.
Camp Cucamonga Specialty Camps provide an awareness of social and cultural needs that affect their families, community, and the world around them. Each one has been designed to introduce campers to new, fun, and enriching experiences, including:
Additional Camp Cucamonga Program Changes for 2017:
- Rollie Pollies and Busy Bees have been relocated to Lions East Community Center, 9191 Base Line Road.
- Kinder Camp (age 5) is now under the Camp Junior umbrella, and has been renamed Kinderoos. Kinderoos will take place at Goldy S. Lewis Community Center, 11200 Base Line Road.
- Camp Kahuna will be held at Lions West Community Center, 9161 Base Line Road. Registration must be completed in person at Goldy S. Lewis Community Center, 11200 Base Line Road.Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- There is no longer both a field trip and non-field trip option for camp registration - all field trips and swim days are considered add-ons and can be registered "a la carte" using the specific activity number and fee. Swim days and field trips have a maximum of 40 participants. To reserve a spot for a swim day and/or field trip, your child must already be registered or have a spot reserved for that week of camp and the swim day and/or field trip must be paid in full.
- Campers will participate in four "Special Event" days that will take the place of field trip weeks. The fee is included in camp registration for that week.
For details on Camp Cucamonga and Teen Camps, please visit www.RCpark.com.