Monday, October 22, 2018 is the last day to register to vote for the November 6, 2018 election
The next City of Rancho Cucamonga election is November 6, 2018. Approved by the voters in 2016, this will be the first time council members will be elected by district. Districts 2 and 3 will be on the ballot for this election and all voters will decide the Mayor's seat. In the November 2020 election, voters in Districts 1 and 4 will each elect a City Councilmember. For more information about the election and locating your district, visit CityofRC.us or contact the City Clerk's Office at (909) 774-2023.
Voter Registration Requirements:
To be eligible to vote in California you must be:
- A U.S. Citizen
- A resident of California
- At least 18 years of age on or before the next election
- Not in prison or on parole for a felony conviction
- Not declared mentally incompetent by court action
Are you already registered to vote?
Visit the San Bernardino County Registrar of Voters website at sbcountyelections.com to get full details regarding Voter Registration.
Do I need to re-register?
You will need to re-register to vote when:
- You move to a new permanent residence
- You change your name
- You change your political party choice
Monday, October 22, 2018 is the last day to register to vote for the November 6, 2018 election.
How and where do I register to vote?
- Register online at sbcountyelections.com
- Visit the County of San Bernardino Elections Office (777 East Rialto Avenue, San Bernardino) or call (909) 387-8300 or (800) 881-VOTE
- Residents can pick up voter registration forms at libraries, City Clerk's Offices, Department of Motor Vehicles and post offices.
Where do I go to vote?
Your polling location is printed on the back of your sample ballot pamphlet. You can also visit the Registrar of Voters website at sbcountyelections.com or call (909) 387-8300 or (800) 881-VOTE.