Exciting New Policies at the Library
No fines or fees!
The Rancho Cucamonga Public Library is pleased to announce that on July 1, 2018, the City Council approved the removal of all overdue fines and audiovisual checkout fees. This exciting shift in our Library's service model supports our core values of equitable service, barrier-free access to information and services, and early literacy. We look forward to helping all patrons take advantage of everything the Rancho Cucamonga Public Library has to offer!
Details of the borrowing policy changes include:
- The Library no longer charges overdue fines for items that are returned late.
- The Library no longer charges borrowing fees for DVDs, CDs, and video games.
- Patrons will be billed for unreturned items after 30 days overdue.
- The new checkout period for books is three weeks.
- DVD, CD, and video game checkout period is one week.
- Items may be renewed three times.
- Patrons may check out up to 75 items at a time.
- High school students may apply for a library card using a school ID card.